WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
Versus Systems is looking for engineers to work on building our web dashboards and applications. We are building a custom white label platform that allows game developers to offer legal real prize matches for their players. The goal is to change how video games are being played. Our stack is made of Ruby on our backend platform; exploring new services in Node, Elixir, & Clojure + Datomic, with React and Redux powering our frontend applications.
We're a fast-growing team with a strong engineering culture. We value collaboration and creativity - every engineer contributes to the overall development process, product design, and roadmap of the company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
Our full stack engineers are responsible for building features across our platform API and web applications and dashboards used by Versus and our partners. You will work with the engineering, product teams, and UX to define the requirements and build and test the features.
- - 2+ years experience in server side development designing, building, and maintaining APIs using Ruby
- - Autonomy and self motivation with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- - Interest in security, scalability, and sustainability
- - Great communication and team-work skills
- - Experience and interest in learning new technologies - Clojure, Go, and Node.js to name a few
- - A background in functional or reactive programming
At Versus our mission is to make games more fun - not once, but over and over. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.