WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
Versus Systems is looking for an office manager to be part of a collaborative team working to deliver a groundbreaking technology that allows video game developers to offer real-world prizes their players.
As an office manager you will work directly with the CEO and CFO to manage the daily operations of the company at our LA office. This is an opportunity to work in an exciting, funded, early-stage tech company that is changing the landscape of gaming and advertising.
We are a strong team of strategists, designers, and engineers who value curiosity, diversity, empathy, and community and we look forward to you adding your contributions to our team.
WE NEED YOU TO...
- - Have excellent communication skills. This role will interact regularly with executives, partners, and outside service providers.
- - Be organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects from HR to business analysis/research to administrative tasks.
- - Be hungry. This role has many opportunities for learning and growth. We are a publicly traded early stage tech company in a fast-moving industry – there is a lot going on.
- - Be thoughtful and community oriented. This role will have a big impact on how our office, and our company operate – we want to work with a diverse group of kind, caring people.
WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOU...
- - Your passion for, and your history of, proactively solving problems.
- - Work experience in HR, corporate communications, accounting, or business analysis.
- - A demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship, product design and development, gaming, or advertising technologies.
- - A 4 year college degree.
- - Familiarity with Quickbooks, Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote, and Squarespace
Our mission is to make games more fun. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time.