WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
Versus is looking for an Unreal developer to help us change the gaming industry. You’d be helping us and our game developer partners by developing, integrating, and customizing the Versus in-game prizing platform. The Versus platform is a custom white label solution that allows game developers to offer prize-based matches of their games to their players. Playing games for real prizes will change how video games are being played, and you’re going to help us do it.
We're a fast-growing team with a strong engineering culture. We value collaboration and creativity - every engineer contributes to the overall development process, product design, and roadmap of the company.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
As an Unreal developer you’ll be working alongside our development partners to integrate Versus directly into their games. You’ll be responsible for helping external partners leverage Versus to maximize player engagement and make their games more fun. As an engineer, you will design gameplay systems, menus, and in-game experiences to help bring Versus to life. As an engineer working on custom integrations you will help define the future vision for developer focused tools at Versus.
WE NEED ...
- - 3+ years professional experience developing 3D games and experiences using Unreal, Unity and other game engines
- - 2+ years experience with C# and .NET Framework
- - Autonomy and self motivation with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- - An excitement to help, teach, and mentor those around you
- - Great communication and team-work skills and experience collaborating with other developers via version control and bug tracking
- - Proficiency with 3D tools, e.g. 3ds Max, Maya
- - Engine-level development or rendering pipeline development with OpenGL/Direct3D or similar
At Versus our mission is to make games more fun - not once, but over and over. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.