WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
Versus Systems is looking for a UX designer to be part of a collaborative team working to deliver a groundbreaking product that game developers will use to offer legal prize-based video game matches for their players.
As a UX designer you will be instrumental in defining what great design looks like at Versus, responsible for and leading the UX and front-end design process (research, ideation, design, prototyping, testing) for the web applications and dashboards used by Versus and our partners. You will work with product and engineering teams to define the product requirements, understand the users, and craft beautiful and intelligent experiences and designs for our users.
We are a small, collaborative team and every person contributes to the overall product design and development process and roadmap of the company.
WE NEED YOU TO...
- - Have 5+ years designing experiences for web or mobile products
- - Have 3+ years at a major agency, tech focused startup, or internal product or design group
- - Have a mastery of design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Omnigraffle
- - Be comfortable working to build visual prototypes using tools like Axure, Invision or Pixate
- - Be familiar and comfortable using wireframing tools like UXPin or Balsamiq
- - Have experience in or an understanding of material UI design, style guides, and methodologies
- - Be able to develop user personas, scenarios, sitemaps, and wireframes
- - Be highly collaborative and want to work in an agile environment
- - Have great communication and team-work skills
WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOU...
- - Be experienced with user analytics or user testing to make informed design decisions
- - Have a real passion for crafting intuitive experiences and interfaces for technical/API/enterprise products
- - Have a knowledge or interest in experience designs involving data visualization and analytics, and being able to know which visualization works better for different sets of data
- - Have a 4 year college degree in Design, Art, New Media, Behavioral Science, human computer interaction, or informatics.
- - Have a basic understanding of web technologies and frameworks (e.g. HTML, CSS, JS, React)
Our mission is to make games more fun - not once, but over and over. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.